Thursday, April 29, 2010

Project 5: Survey

I conducted a survey on Personal Evolution of maturity. There were only 9 responses to my survey and the responses were all in sync.

5 people felt as if it all depends on the individual in regards to maturity
3 felt like age was a great factor in maturity
1 felt clearly age did not determine an individuals maturity

All nine participants agreed that a large part of maturity takes place between the age 20 to 30 years of age.

5 people felt one should be mature between 2o to 25 years of age.
4 people feel one should be mature between 25 to 30 years of age.

6 people feel outside influence encourages individual maturity
3 people responded that parents influence is what promotes individual maturity.

One of the response was not sure when they matured. Strange! However, two of the people responded they matured as teenagers. One was 18 and one was 19. My apologies, a young lady responded that she became married at 17 and shortly after she became a mother. She does not regret her experience for anything. She felt as if she had no other reason but to grow up. The other 5 were 21 and older and basically recall moving out on their own or life's circumstances forced them to mature.

My personal reflections are it takes many situations to mature. Different strokes for different folks. I am 29 years of age and I am at my most mature to the date. I take responsibility for myself, my loved ones, and my endeavors. Yet, I have a best-friend that is 21 years of age that is my mother and keeps me grounded when I become sparatic. I enjoyed all the responses and personal views. If you want to view my survey CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment