Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 18, 2010 Blog Assignment

I chose the questionnaire created by Dr. Sullivan, "Honest Reflection." As a student of class E, I was/am very behind. Within the last couple of days I have made strong attempts to catch up which only makes me realize that I could of hustle the entire semester. Instead I made excuses. Some of the material was very unknown. I chose not to network with my classmates and assume that eventually we would discuss these matters in class. My assumption was wrong! It forced me to communicate more effectively with other classmates. However, there is some responsibility to the the instructor. I am very visual, tactile young lady. I do not take online courses simply because I need the interaction. Well, for me this class was basically an online class where I taught myself.
It was valuable reminder that anything can be traced through a PC, desktop, or server. Is there a need to lie; not at all. I just feel individuals such as myself feel better to see an allusion of structure in writing. It is almost an confirmation of failure to affirm to not completing assignments. No one wants to except being a slacker or being behind. Yet, honesty is always the best policy. No one blog, class, or seminar will change all groups of people associated to the topic but change is an option. I start the change with me. I fell behind in class. I did not put my all into every assignment but the assignments of interest I put great effort into. If I knew how to complete the assignment I attacked it head on. If the assignment was foreign I made an excuse to avoid. I appreciate all the deadline extension by Dr. Strange to allow me an opportunity to get caught up.
Yet, as an instructor, Dr. Strange I request that you allow more visual instructions and visual instructions. Some individuals need that. If the students are the main objective; as educator then it is our place to appeal to all students and not just some.

Humbly Submitted!

No comments:

Post a Comment