Saturday, April 10, 2010

The 3rd attempt to post my April 11, 2010 blog post

THe last paragraph in has a link that is incorrect. I will make an attempt to redo the last paragraph and assure the link works correctly. Thanks.

My most favorable video was Student Video Messages to President Obama. This particular link will guide you to personalized videos to the President Barack Obama. These students are from Amherst Middle School in Buffalo, NY. The amazing part of this video is their middle school students and they have done more with technology than I have done as a second degree seeking college student. The tape was in depth and the students seemed enthused to create it. The students along with their awesome technology teacher, Rob Zdrojewski was instrumental in creating a sight which link these students to me and others including the president himself. After watching this film, I can help but to wonder has the president viewed this film and if not then he definitely should. Seeing as how the president and I are twitter friends, I am going to inform him of this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment