Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010 Blog Post

Personal Learning Environment
This 7th grader is very much in tune with her technological abilities. I barely knew of a typewriter in the 7th grade. The most important thing I noticed is how organized her thoughts were. Organization plays a big key to academic success. I have always been strong academically but I have to focus for organization. Plus, not any science class I know requires no book and pencil. Learning for this young lady is enticing and their is nothing foreign about her scenery. It is when you take a child from a textbook environment to a electronic environment is what proposes a difficult task in change. I definitely need to increase the organization of my personal learning environment and my academic task may possibly be complete on time. To view this video click here.

Two Questions that Can Change your Life
I loved this movie. Made me think. What is my sentence? Was I better today than I was yesterday? I quickly thought about my sentence. I feel like my sentence is positive but it can always be better. The second sentence is one I live by. I feel like every individual should seek the answer to the second question. It is detailed personal evolution. It is a sure way to derail failure. Well done! To view this video click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment