Monday, February 1, 2010

January 31, 2010 Blog Assigment-Podcasts

Thus far I am in the beginning Podcast and honestly it sounds much like a guy talking his every move and discussing different sites such as dim dim.com which is an eating site. It almost sounds much like an audio twitter. At this point I am a tad bit lost and hearing him say more about his coffee and soup.
Now I am listening to teacher's podcast and I am still at a lost. It sounds like educator's discussing technology and traditional classrooms. I gone step out and proclaim pod cast's are audio documentation or audio notes. Individuals are moving away from writing and making audio documentation. Do I assume correct?
Oh snap, I have an I phone and according to the teacher's podcast there is an app. Wooohooooo! Now I only have to have Dr. Strange or Mr. Sullivan to enlighten me of the purpose for Pod-cast's. Is it for recording.
The teaching with smart board I thought would do some explaining for me however it did not. I am very tactile and visual. I still assume that pod-cast's are audio tutorial, audio notes or whatever one may need it to be.This will definitely require a lot of questions on my part and I plan to submit my question to my instructors via twitter.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent! I will be looking for your questions. SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the first podcast. The podcast was not very professional. I did quite enjoy the other podcasts but I do not believe they will be a great way to teach students. I conclude that podcast are audio tutorials. I am a visual learner so therefore video podcast would be better for me. It seems to me you are more a visual learner yourself. I would like to view more video podcast because I also learn by experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the podcast. I think they were should have explained some of them way better than they did. I agree that a video podcast would be more helpful because you would be able to see what their talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny and I agree. He was quite odd, he could have waited until he ordered his food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added three videos to watch for Week 4's blog post. They are on the class blog. I deliberately did not include them in the Blog Assignments pdf to see whether students were reading the class blog regularly. It seems I caught you in my trap. Please go back and do the assignments added in the class blog. And read the class blog every day!

    Plan, Prepare, Practice = Podcast

    ReplyDelete