Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 7, 2010 Blog Assignment

100 Ways to use your Ipod to Learn and Study better was intriguing. I knew Iphones were capable of a lot but I had no idea I could study from my phone or even better my five year old could learn to read from my phone, which he loves. I still have difficulty learning from the pod casts or their purpose. I hope to learn more as my group and I develop our very own pod casts.
A Worldwide Audience for six year old's was interesting. I could see how children would like to interact with other kids via internet simply because my son adores while enjoys a computer. I could see the kids learning to speak different languanges and the diversity of ethnicity. Yet, my question is how do the educators equally engage the parents to become involved?

3 comments:

  1. That is a really good question... Engaging the parents seems like it would be the most difficult aspect in technology education - because if the parents aren't interested, the children won't benefit as much as the children with encouraging and helpful parents.

    Remember the video with the toddler using the iPhone? That's what the first part of your blog reminded me of. I am still amazed that a toddler knows more about an iPhone than I do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I new the iphone was capable of alot but I had no idea you could study from it. The features that enables an individual to learn how to read is very amazing to me. I believe the idea of children interacting with other children all over the world is a great idea because it gives the children a chance to learn other cultures and explore the world right from home.

    ReplyDelete